Sunday, September 25, 2016

Family Has A Lot Going On!

I listened to this book called Mars by Ben Boba, who actually worked for NASA. It is the  story of an international crew that went to Mars. They end up having a crisis, but they were more supportive of each other after it.  The story is a little old, because they talked about floppy discs, but it does not take away from the story.   

My niece Kerri posted this cartoon on Facebook which fit the sentiment i have been sharing about colored pencils and stress. I love it!



My daughters Shelley and Jennifer went to see their Uncle Brian (my husband's brother). He told them about working with a friend of his on a pit crew for car racing , loving the experience. We are hoping to get together at Thanksgiving or Christmas.  Perhaps Jeff and his wife Stephanie will join us. I also hope they bring their daughters Cassadie and Meagan.
Jennifer, Brian and Shelley



I let Shelley take my car and she got this great picture of my grandson Kevin.

Kevin Enjoying the Ride


We are anticipating the arrival of Alyssa's son any day now.  I'm sure Alyssa's ready too!

A sweet picture of my granddaughter Crystal and great granddaughter Nylah.

Nylah with her mother Crystal




I took the picture of the hearts from last week and added designs throughout the picture. All the colors used are Tertiary. Primary colors are yellow, blue and red, secondary colors come from these and tertiary colors come from mixing secondary.   I did some blending.  The hearts were burnished to give them some shine. 



My brother sent me an email saying he was heading to Eastern Europe. I think he is going on his own. Paul and I took a tour.  Ben took classes in Polish and Swedish, so perhaps he can do it without being on a tour.  He left yesterday. I look forward to hearing about it. 

Yesterday was my daughter Ronda's birthday. She is 46 now.  Her family took her out to eat.  They got some beautiful pictures of her with her daughter Kathryn. So lovely!



My Granddaughter Kathryn and My Daughter Ronda




A good week!  I hope yours was goods and the next one better!  I'll see you next Sunday!       Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment